Conditions Of Entry BOI Music Festival
WHAT CAN I BRING / NOT BRING TO THE FESTIVAL?
- BYO low deck/ director chair or rug. Low deck chairs are recommended. High deck chairs will be positioned at the rear or side of the venue so that sight lines are not obstructed for other patrons.
- Food & beverages are available for sale for all tastes and budgets. You may bring snacks such as cheese and crackers, homemade sandwiches but no commercial food please (Pizza, McDonalds).
- Only sealed water or empty water bottles are permitted. You may refill bottles free of charge on site. A couple of cans (2 per person) of soft drink is permissible but no large plastic bottles.
- No glass permitted on site.
- No BYO alcohol is permitted
- Chilly bins, cooler bags, picnic baskets, rugs, blankets, beach / picnic chairs are all permitted
- No tables, gazebos, couches are permitted (yes, we have seen a couch try
to come through the gate!)
- Umbrellas are permitted but must not be erected during artist stage performances.
- Concert management retain the right to inspect all items brought into the venue including Chilly Bins, baskets and bags, patrons will not be permitted entry with prohibited items.
- Space is limited on the lawn so please keep others in mind when securing your spot
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- STRICTLY NO PASS OUTS. This is a condition of the liquor license. Once you enter the festival grounds you cannot leave and then re-enter.
- Under 18 Years of Age
Any ticket holder under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Anyone 13years and over must hold a full price ticket. Please bring ID.
- One child 12 years and under is permitted to attend the concert FREE OF CHARGE with a paying adult. Additional children’s tickets may be purchased at the gate for $20 per child.
- Proof of age may be required as a condition of entry.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with reasonable requests.
- No animals (except guide dogs) allowed
- Festival Merchandise, including hats and t-shirts will be available for purchase
- Parking is available at the Waitangi Sports Fields opposite the Copthorne. This will be managed by ROTARY for a Gold Coin donation.
- A free shuttle is available between 12noon and 4pm from the Maritime Building, Paihia and for one hour after the concert.
- Full details of transport options are available at www.boimusicfestival.com
- The show will go on if it rains. The show will only be abandoned if conditions are deemed dangerous. Refunds will only be available at the point of purchase if a show is abandoned or cancelled.
- A cashless system (AWOP) will be operating at this event. All patrons will receive a wristband that contains an RFID chip. This can be loaded using Cash, Eftpos or Credit Card at the various stations within the venue. Bars, food stalls and merchandise will only accept AWOP.
- Occasionally changes to the line-up or program times occur that are out of the promoters control. No refund will be offered in these circumstances.
- It would be appreciated if you do not smoke around others in the crowd, especially families. Areas will be designated for smokers.