Conditions Of Entry BOI Music Festival
WHAT CAN I BRING / NOT BRING TO THE FESTIVAL?
- BYO low deck/ director chair or rug. Low deck chairs are recommended. High deck chairs will be positioned at the rear or side of the venue so that sight lines are not obstructed for other patrons.
- Food & beverages are available for sale for all tastes and budgets. You may bring snacks such as cheese and crackers, homemade sandwiches but no commercial food please (Pizza, McDonalds).
- Only sealed water or empty water bottles are permitted. You may refill bottles free of charge on site.
- No glass permitted on site.
- No BYO alcohol is permitted
- Chilly bins, cooler bags, picnic baskets, rugs, blankets, beach / picnic chairs are all permitted
- No tables, gazebos, couches are permitted (yes, we have seen a couch try
to come through the gate!)
- Umbrellas are permitted but must not be erected during artist stage performances.
- Concert management retain the right to inspect all items brought into the venue including Chilly Bins, baskets and bags, patrons will not be permitted entry with prohibited items.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- STRICTLY NO PASS OUTS. This is a condition of the liquor license. Once you enter the festival grounds you cannot leave and then re-enter.
- Under 18 Years of Age
Any ticket holder under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Anyone 13 years and over must hold a full price ticket. Please bring ID.
- One child 12 years and under is permitted to attend the concert FREE OF CHARGE with a paying adult. Additional children’s tickets may be purchased at the gate for $25 per child.
- Proof of age may be required as a condition of entry.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with reasonable requests.
- No animals (except guide dogs) allowed
- Festival Merchandise, including hats and t-shirts will be available for purchase
- Parking is available near the venue, details to be provided soon!
- Full details of transport options are available below
- The show will go on if it rains. The show will only be abandoned if conditions are deemed dangerous. Refunds will only be available at the point of purchase if a show is abandoned or cancelled.
- Occasionally changes to the line-up or program times occur that are out of the promoters control. No refund will be offered in these circumstances.
- In the case of government restrictions due to COVID, the event will be postponed to a future date. Ticket-holders will be entitled to a full refund if they are unable to attend on the new date.